- Top Speed - currently geared for 55 mph
- Can be software controlled to lower speeds e.g. moped licence requirements
- Range - 50 miles for our lower energy density higher cycle life LiFePO4 cells.
- Range can be extended with our higher capacity lower cycle life LiIon battery currently in development.
- Multiple configurable drive modes e.g. crawl and reverse.
- 3-phase Permanent Magnet Alternating Current (PMAC)
- 5kw continuous,14 kw intermittent. Power can be configured for licence requirements.
- Commutation: sine/cosine
- Internal temp sensor
- Ingress rating = IP65
- 48v nominal, 52.8v actual, 75ah, 4 kwh
- LiFePO4 cells * 80 (16 serial groups of 5 parallel cells)
- Any bluetooth Android device e.g. phone, tablet. We are currently testing a rugged 8" Samsung Tab Active 3.
Display Software - Torque Pro app (from Google Play)
- Configurable dials
- Multiple scrollable screens
- Separate night display option
- Customise warnings and alarms
- Displayed info:
- Riding - speed, revs, odometer, trip,
- Battery - volts , amps, watts, health, individual parallel pack volts
- Charging - amps, cell pack voltages, min/max cell pack voltages,
- Controls status - switches off/on, warnings, operation hours
Battery Management System (BMS)
- Monitors and balances 16 parallel groups of cells
- Full-feature CAN connectivity
- Remotely view charging status via web page (with Connect option).
- Sends all drive and charging information to android display
- Data logging
- Calculates State of Charge (SOC)
- Interfaces with Torque Pro app
- 3 temperature sensors to monitor battery temp
- Highly sophisticated Sevcon Gen4 Controller
- Full feature CAN connectivity
- Battery DC In - AC out to motor
- Monitors switches, temperatures and battery state
- Regenerative braking
- Ingress rating: IP66
12v Accessories Controller
- Programmable via app over bluetooth
- Firmware updates via smartphone
- Measures currents, voltages and temperature
- Configurable front and rear lights
- Configurable indicator settings
- Proprietary CAN device for simpler wiring of switches for lights, indicators, stand and horn etc.
- Automatic re-settable digital fuses
- Configurable vibration alarm
- Powered from auxiliary battery i.e. allows main battery to be turned off
Active Sound Generator
- Configurable sound - even design your own sound
- Selection of sounds included
- Sound varies with motor rpm.
- Add your own speakers or we can supply.
- Our Technical Lead absolutely loves the high quality Amphenol connectors used throughout. We're having him checked out.
- Tig welded steel
- Unistrut fixings compatible - low profile strut
- Widely available Pit bike parts compatible
- Powder-coated to range of colours
- Easily built upon and accessorised
- 111 kg in standard form of which battery weight approx 42kg