- Trial courses to start in Q2 2019 with volunteer attendees.
- Courses available to book from September 2019.
- Courses will be part classroom, part workshop and can be tailored to the needs of the group.
- Prices and discounts on frames/packages to be confirmed.
- More information to follow.
Free 1Hr Workshop Taster Sessions available from September 2019
A one to one workshop session to answer your questions.
Classroom Elements to Include:
Basic Motorcycle Dynamics
Electric Motorcycle Circuit Design
Motors and Controllers
Batteries and Battery Management Systems
Displays and Information
12v Accessories Circuit
Legalities and Road Readiness
Workshop Elements to Include:
Installing the Major Components
Wiring the Major Components
Installing the Accessories (12v circuit)
Wiring the Accessories (2v circuit)
Setting Up and Testing
Installing Pit Bike Parts
Typical Spec Frame: Shed One, Battery: 48v, 75Ah, LiFePO4 cells, Motor: PMAC or Lynch type - 15Kw Peak, Torque Controller: Sevcon Gen4 or Saietta, Accessory Controller: Motogadget m:unit, Dc-dc converter: Victron 48v-12v, Battery Management System: Energus, Throttle: Hall Effect or Potentiometer.